Corporate Software as a Service solutions
Software as a Service (SaaS) makes use of a cloud computing infrastructure to deliver one application to many users, regardless of their location, rather than the traditional model of one application per desktop
By utilizing SaaS, your business can focus on your applications, rather than your infrastructure.
Hosted Exchange (E-mail)
JKC’s cloud-based Hosted Exchange solutions provide businesses an effective e-mail solution to increasing the availability of e-mails, contacts, calendars and tasks. The costs associated with having on-site e-mail hardware and the growing capabilities of SaaS providers makes JKC’s Hosted E-mail a sensible choice for business. JKC can advise your business on the best Hosted E-mail solution.
Benefits of Hosted E-mail include:
- Boost productivity my making e-mail, contacts, calendars and tasks always available on all devices
- Allocate IT professionals to more business centric projects rather than tending to e-mail servers
- No upgrade hassles
- No upfront capital costs thanks to pay-as-you-go operating expenses
JKC is experienced in providing Hosted SharePoint solutions for businesses who require intranets that make file sharing and communicating simple and cost effective.
With a Hosted SharePoint solution from JKC your business will be able to
- Have its own Intra/Extranet
- Manage, share and find documents easily
- Control permissions
- Access data from anywhere, anytime
Let JKC advise your business on suitable Software as a Service solutions.
Why Software as a Service is increasing in popularity
- Increased accessibility– SaaS applications are available from any computer or any device—any-time, anywhere.
- Lower initial costs– SaaS applications are subscription based. No license fees mean lower initial costs. Having the SaaS provider manage the IT infrastructure means lower IT costs for hardware, software, and the people needed to manage it all.
- Painless upgrades and maintenance– As your SaaS provider, JKC manages all updates and upgrades, there are no patches for customers to download or install. We also manage availability, so there’s no need for the client to add hardware, software, or bandwidth as the user base grows.
Contact JKC to learn more about how your business can reduce its IT budget through Software as a Service.rvice solutions by contacting.